Position Summary, Essential Duties, and Responsibilities:
This position will perform various general duties/tasks such as packing corndogs, making boxes, grooming products, sorting quality defects, and other duties as assigned. This position may be requested to cover various functions to support production lines on both the fry and packaging side of operations. This position is required to lift up to 30 lbs. in various functions. As stated, this position may be required to work on both sides of production (fry or pack) if a staffing need arises with proper training provided for general tasks in that area.
Job Requirements Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
• Attend morning huddle meeting
• Identify, sort, and throw away quality defects found in the product
• Pack corndogs
• Make boxes
• Stack cartons
• Grooming (straightening of the product)
• Weigh boxes
• Load boxes
• Bring materials such as gloves, cartons, tape guns, etc. to the line as needed
• Lift boxes up to 30 lbs.
• Load hotdogs into the fryers.
• Load sticks into the fryers.
• Cover Palletization to provide break rotations.
• Assist with the general setup of the equipment.
• Bring materials such as sticks, gloves, aprons to the line as needed
• Create separation of product at the shaker tables using plastic scrapers
• Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned by Management at any time with or without notice.
• Wear appropriate PPE- frock, gloves, earplugs, slip-resistant boots, must be able to wash and sanitize hands to meet GMP Standards
• Other Duties as requested
• Lifting up to 30 pounds
• Walk on slippery wet surfaces
• Climb small ladders or platforms
• Use small hand tools for assembly of equipment
• Work on and near moving conveyor belts
• Work near forklift traffic
• Work in constricted space on production lines
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear 8-9 hrs. per day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 lbs. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. Must be able to stand for up to 8-12 hrs. per day.
• The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills required of the position to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
Benefits & Incentives: