Machine Operator have a direct role in the chocolate production process from beginning to end. They are responsible for ensuing each piece of candy that comes out of our facility is "Only the Finest" quality that our customer have grown to expect. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Bagger Machine Operator job requirements… Hours Mondy -Wed 5:00PM PM-5:30 AM AM
Operates machinery, equipment, and tools in a safe and proficient manner according to standards, guidelines, and instructions.
Maintains, changes product lines, and sets up equipment in accordance with the requirements of the area or line.
Assists employees as required.
Mechanical skills required. Must be able to read and understand product specifications, scales, rulers, tapes, thermometers.
Requires ability to work with gears and belts. Attention to detail and trouble-shooting ability required.
Performs clean-up activities as assigned.
Performs other duties as assigned by proper authority.
Other abilities required include multi-tasking, lifting up to 85 lbs, and climbing a ladder.
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to routinely and frequently stand, stoop, bend and lift overhead during a 10 hour shift
- Must be able to stand on hard surfaces for the duration of a 10 hour shift
- 1 Year Operating Machinery
- 1 Year working in a Food Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to read and understand rulers, tapes, scales and thermometers
- Ability to read and understand product specifications established by Russell Stover Chocolates and recognize deviations from those specifications
- 2 Years Operating Machinery
- 2 Years working in a Food Manufacturing Environment
Russell Stover Chocolates is the nation’s leading manufacturer of boxed chocolates. The company’s three brands – Russell Stover, Whitman’s and Pangburn’s - account for more than 60 percent of all boxed chocolate sales in the United States through 20+ company-owned retail stores and 70,000 wholesale accounts. After nearly 100 years in operation the company manufactures approximately 100 million pounds of chocolate candies each year in its proud tradition of being “Made in America” and “Handcrafted in Small Batches”.
In September 2014, Russell Stover Chocolates was acquired by Lindt and Sprungli, the world leader in premium chocolates. This was the largest acquisition in the history of Lindt and Sprungli which has operations in over 40 countries across the globe. Russell Stover Chocolates joins sister companies Lindt USA and Ghirardelli to form a powerful confectionery triad in North America.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.