As posted by the hiring company
- Work as an assistant, taking instructions from the operator and performing any combination of incidental tasks.
- Inspect work in process for conformance to quality standards advising operator of any deficiencies.
- Continuously clean machine, floors and work areas.
- Unload, load and feed raw materials into the machine.
- Assist the Q A Packer as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and proper levels of adhesive in the hot melt glue tank.
- Learn whatever possible to satisfy requirements of operator.
- Perform operator duties in Dri Loc operator’s absences. See Operator Job Description / General Responsibilities.
- Operate Jib Cranes and Forklifts in safe manner.
- Wear safety equipment and obey safety rules.
- Satisfy production requirements.
- May work in other areas throughout the plant.
- And / or other duties as may be assigned.