Now Hiring2nd Shift Assembler Starting at $15.25 + 1.00 per hour shift premoimShift time 5:00AM-3:30PM
Location: Greenville, Michigan
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Join a team focused on designing high-quality products from prototype to production. Marvel Refrigeration is looking for an Assembler, who excels in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for the manufacturing process, and has the personal drive to meet project timelines in this hands-on role.
Marvel creates American crafted undercounter refrigeration & ice products for home and outdoor—since 1892.
Perks you can expect from Marvel:
- A competitive benefits package including 401(k) matching
- Company provided life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off at start
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program.
Expected Hours of Work:
These positions are full-time. The general scheduled workdays are Monday through Thursday, plus overtime when required (Friday & Saturday if needed).
This position requires an experienced, energetic, and detail-focused individual who wants to be a part of growing team and company. As an Assembler, you will have hands-on involvement at every step for all manufactured products while maintaining the highest quality levels for our brands.
- Secures and maintains component parts and supplies required for the operation.
- Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed manner and in accordance with quality standards.
- Operates presses and machinery or hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
- Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
- Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic mathematical computations required to complete production records and to accurately use a tape measure.
- Ability to use and operate hand tools.
- Capable of standing on concrete surfaces for up to three hours without a break and twelve hours with breaks.
- Hand-eye coordination necessary for high volume repetitive assembly operation.
- Comprehend and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to lift/pull up to 50 lbs as a team.
- Demonstrated hand-eye coordination necessary for high volume repetitive assembly operation.
- Ability to work shifts and hours mandated by management
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.