Berry - Weekend PLUS Program - $25/hour!
** Interested in 2nd or 3rd shift? We offer shift differentials too!**
Are you looking for part time work for 3 days a week? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today!
Weekend PLUS program:
- Employees are required to work a minimum of every other weekend per month, with the option of volunteering to work additional weekends upon approval.
- For this Weekend PLUS program, a weekend is defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Employees will be assigned a shift and rotation at their job offer.
- Hourly pay rate Weekend PLUS shift schedules is $_25.00_ per hour.
- This is a part time position and is not eligible for benefits such as bonus, vacation holiday pay, insurance, UTO, etc. unless otherwise stated.
The purpose of the operators/packers/production position is to ensure that each and every product meets proper standards and customers receive quality products.
- Inspect product for color and quality.
- Calculate the number of parts needed to complete the order.
- Place completed boxes on skids and individual parts in totes or on tray packs.
- Complete the corresponding paperwork for each order.
- Communicate with operators taking over your machine any quality issues you have encountered throughout the shift or customer specifications on the current order.
- Notify molding technicians of any quality concerns regarding product.
- Complete box count sheets. Fill out quality check sheet.
- Check scales for proper set-up.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Review quality check sheet.
- Maintain and enforce all company safety, environmental and department of health requirements.
- High school diploma / GED equivalent
- Ability to calculate parts required
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to stand and walk for a minimum of 7 hours during an 8 hour shift
- Minimal lifting capabilities of 30 lbs. at a minimal frequency of 20 times per hour
- Visual acuity of at least 20/50 for distance and minimal near vision ability to read 10 – 12 point print at a distance of 12 – 18 inches
- Ability to reach and lift 30 lbs. to shoulder height at a minimum of 10 times per hour
- Must pass the Ishihara and/or the Farnsworth D-15 Color Vision Test