Streck is recruiting for an ERP Application Support Programmer to join our Information Technology department. This position is responsible for developing and supporting software applications. Streck is currently on CSI (SyteLine) version 9.00.10 and preparing to upgrade to CSI (SyteLine) version 10. Streck has been using SyteLine for 18+ years. Streck has always been, and continues to support CSI (SyteLine) on premise.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Provide application maintenance, support and enhancements for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, CSI (SyteLine).
- Analyze and document user needs and software requirements.
- Implement and configure third-party software applications.
- Modify existing software, to correct errors or to improve performance and features.
- Develop and execute software testing and validation procedures.
- Follow defined processes for validation and documentation.
- Assist in planning, project management and overall support of CSI (SyteLine).
- Answer user inquiries regarding software operation to resolve problems.
- Assist with integrating CSI (SyteLine) and other Streck applications, and maintain/support integrations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to operate and deliver solutions with a customer service mentality.
- Proven ability to take initiative to learn new skills and apply skills to our environment.
- Position qualifications/experience:
- 2+ years experience with structured programming language with third party software, especially ERP Systems or (CSI) SyteLine.
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or equivalent work experience
- Newest/evolving technology programming environment with an opportunity to learn and expand skills on multiple projects and platforms.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Outstanding working environment with career advancement opportunities.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.