Golden Road is constantly evolving what it means to be Craft beer and our employees are changing what it means to work at a brewery. While we offer great benefits, a diverse and inclusive culture, and competitive salary, we also provide the opportunity to tap into something greater than just a job. Beer brings people together in ways that few other things can, and we carry that sense of camaraderie, fun, and positivity into everything we do. We can be found chasing an adventure or chasing a dream. We are confident, yet laid back and aspire to be better than yesterday. If that’s you, join us. Cheers!
Golden Road Brewing is looking for a Brand Manager responsible for stewarding the equity of the Golden Road brand and its craft beer product portfolio. This position will develop, maintain, and consistently communicate a compelling brand position. Must have a full and complete understanding of the heart of the Golden Road brand, and work closely with all departments to ensure brand is appropriately positioned.
• Support the Brand Director to develop, recommend, and lead the execution of the marketing strategy as well as manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
• Analyze brand and competitive trends, and recommend actions to be taken.
• Develop all creative briefs that align with brand strategy and values based brand proposition for all creative projects.
• Review marketing materials for Golden Road, including beer packaging, poster, point-of-sale materials, trade marketing materials, apparel, etc.
• Provide ongoing collaboration, creative input, and design projects with internal and external partners.
• Ensures ideas and concepts align with marketing objectives and are completed in accordance with timelines.
• Create and shape brand messaging and communication of new brand offerings
• Assist in the development and own the execution of the marketing plan and materials based on market insights.
* POC for design and PR agency work
• Excellent organization, communication, and project management skills.
• Strong strategic, analytic, financial, and consumer research skills.
• Working knowledge of the craft beer industry.
• Understanding of the selling process, retail environment, and distribution network.
• Creative problem solver who is able to be collaborative with a diverse cross-functional team.
• Strategic thinker who is able to articulate the brand vision, as well as anticipate and identify consumer needs.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field required.
• 3+ years of Marketing experience in Brand Marketing.