Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Support manufacturing engineering with ongoing or new projects
- You may be placed in one of the following areas:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Facilities Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing
- Student should be engaged in the pursuit of a B.S. or M.S. in an accredited engineering program
- Maintenance of an overall 3.0 (4.0 scale) or higher GPA
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, familiarity with PowerPoint and Access
- Familiarity with machining, CNC programming, manufacturing processes a plus
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.