Assists with development of corporate, divisional, and functional audit plans by documenting business processes through narratives and flowcharts.
Validates control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies by testing performance of control against Company procedures and/or external regulatory or accounting requirements; evaluating process efficiencies; and performing data and analytical analysis.
Communicates audit findings to customer and audit management team by producing audit documents and work papers; documenting work papers, findings, and recommendations for Management review and presentations; participating in Customer conferences; and assisting with resolving Customer and team issues.
Conducts inventory process and Store operational quality reviews by coordinating with Store and Audit Management on reviews, findings, and recommendations.
Performs Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) test work by coordinating with process owners to identify and test controls; validating process documentation; analyzing financial and business information to identify improvement opportunities; and working with external auditors to test Company's SOX controls. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Audit - Internal, Finance/AccountingMasters: Business AdministrationCFE - Certified Fraud Examiner - Certification, CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISM - Certified Information Security Manager - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Internal Auditor - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification