2022 Associate IT Infrastructure Analyst- Williamsport, PA
Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
- We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Performing advanced-level technical duties requiring independent judgment and analysis; and coordinate functionality of the application;
- Work independently on assigned projects, including research, documentation, development, coordination, and decision making to complete assigned project(s)
- Schedule and coordinate functional area testing of changes and enhancements; providing required documents as needed
- Attend meetings and record proceedings as required
- Communicate and disseminate effectively the functionality of the application information to appropriate staff
- Provide excellent customer service by establishing positive relationships with Lycoming personnel, representatives from external organizations and others
- Promote teamwork by sharing knowledge, cooperating with others, participating in meetings and work groups, and supporting the goals and objectives of the business unit; Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, M.I.S. or any combination equivalent
- Proficient programming, unit and system testing skills for all levels of complexity
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with all phases of project management and the system development life cycle
- Programming skills
- Database application knowledge, SQL, Oracle
- Basic personal computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.