We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences, and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Supports the Shipping leadership with administrative duties. Delegates workload of priorities through the direction of the supervisor. Confirms completion of workload and/or will communicate any incomplete work Ensures emails are responded to daily.
Who You Are
Must be able to take responsibility and ownership of their work Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment Possesses a high degree of dependability and integrity Must be able to work with little supervision
We’d love to hear from people with
- Creates and runs reports as needed.
- Research issues and maintain audits
- Cross trains in other departments and provides support when needed
- Coordinates safety training for departments and ensures proper documentation is completed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of employees.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
- Experience using a WMS (Warehouse Management System) High-up is a plus
- Knowledge of warehouse related software.
What We'll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military, or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.