Performs various jobs concerned with the shipping and receiving of scrap material including weighing, transporting, storing, and identifying.
- Operates mobile equipment such as yard truck, forklifts, and skid steers.
- Identify material for accuracy and identification.
- Prepares paperwork for shipments.
- Weighs material by use of scales.
- Marks and identifies material for processing.
- Identifies and packages finished goods per customer specifications.
- Handles a portion of maintaining of equipment by the process of Preventative Maintenance.
- Responsible for preparing loads for shipment.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, skids, or trucks.
- Maintains clean and organized work areas.
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience.
- Problem solving skills.
- Advanced math skills.
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.