Arcosa plant in Steele Alabama is looking for a Seam Welder on our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. Seam Welder manages welding work and ensures compliance to all specifications to perform defect work. Replace new and fabricate parts for dump trucks and trailers. Ensure a clean weld joint to obtain a smooth look. Maintain disc grinder and perform all cleaning and grinding of metals.
As a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Seam Welder at Meyer, Weld components together and fabricate or repair products in accordance with layouts and blueprints using MIG and TIG welding equipment
What you’ll do:
• Steady Hands and Good Hand-Eye Coordination. ...
• Physical Strength and Endurance. ...
• The Ability to Always Learn New Things. ...
• Good Communication and Teamwork Abilities.
• Attention to Detail
What you’ll need:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience
• Ability to read blueprints and verify dimensional requirements
• Ability to maintain good attendance