Empower your Future at USESI
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is the country’s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 10 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, $100M+ in inventory, and more than 1,500 employees.
USESI is currently seeking a 1st Shift Receiving Supervisor to join its team in Stoughton, MA.
- Oversee the receiving and stocking of incoming products and materials from vendor partners.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in identifying and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage areas.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Interface with sales to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative processes and/or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Resolving discrepancies with appropriate departments.
- Assisting with other warehouse duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2+ years of experience in a manager/supervisor role.
- 2+ years of experience in warehousing required.
- Prior experience in receiving, process improvement, and/or the electrical industry is a plus.
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference—to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
- Paid Paternal Leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft