Mig Welder – 1st Shift, M-F, 6:00am – 2:30pm (start times may vary)
Position starts at $19.00/hour + based on experience
1000.00 HIRING BONUS
Hustler Turf is a company thriving on American know-how and innovation. Developing new products and improving existing ones is a source of pride for the Midwest craftsmen and women at our company. And it’s that pride, plus hard work and ingenuity, that all comes together as we strive to create the most innovative and best-in-class outdoor power equipment solutions in the industry.
What You’ll Do
As a Mig Welder, you’ll be part of our team located in Hesston, KS. You’ll get to:
· Assemble parts into a welding jig and tack them per prints, drawing, or instruction of supervisor.
· Use various hand tools such as grinders, scrapers, or other types of finishing tools to ensure quality product.
· Keep work area clean, neat, and orderly to ensure a safe and efficient workspace. Per 5S, and written standards posted by management.
· Attend, and interact in all safety meetings every day.
· Control operation of Robot, cleaning, and inspection.
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job…but wouldn’t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality – at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You’re not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
You also have:
· High School /GED diploma required
· At least 2 years of experience in welding and production plant, preferred
· Certified Welder qualifications, preferred
· Ability to read and interpret work instructions, blueprints, manufacturing drawings or similar information.
· Ability to understand and follow standard work
· Knowledge of welding hazards and safety rules and procedures
What You’ll Receive
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan: What does Excel offer?
· Medical, dental, life, vision, short-term disability, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays and tuition reimbursement.
· Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs
As an equal opportunity employer, Excel Industries, Inc. abides by applicable non-discrimination laws and will not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, or veteran status.