1st Shift Material Handler ($18.75-$22.75 p/hr) Bloomsburg, PA
** Job Title: 1st Shift Material Handler ($18.75-$22.75 p/hr)**
** Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.**
Text 'WEB' to 1-570-293-1193 to apply quickly
WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is growing! As a leading distributor of food service equipment and supplies, we value long-lasting relationships with our customers and great employees. We are currently hiring for multiple shifts for our Bloomsburg Distribution Center, which is a temperature-controlled distribution facility.
Basic Overview: Warehouse Material Handlers are responsible for efficiently and accurately receiving and shipping customer orders to ensure they are processed in a timely and secure manner. This position requires minimal forklift operation. Warehouse Material Handlers are given extensive training for success in their position. You will be expected to be fast-paced and attentive to detail, willing to work hard with a good attitude, and able to embrace change. If you work well in a team-centered environment and are passionate and ambitious about meeting goals and deadlines, then you have found the right place!
- Check-in and put away incoming warehouse inventory.
- Packing orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in as short time frame and accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Downsizing packaging so that shipping costs are minimal without sacrificing the quality and insurance that the product will be delivered without damages to the customer
- Bill and ship completed orders to the customer with provided warehouse software
- Palletize and load finished shipments onto trailer with provided equipment
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Communicating with warehouse shipping supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor
You must be able to meet the following basic qualifications:
- Push and pull up to 150lbs.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout the shift.
- Work a full shift of 10 hours.
- Follow all codes of conduct, safety parameters, productivity, and quality standards, as well as attendance policies.
Shift Schedule/Overtime, Starting Rate, Production Rate:
- Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM, this position requires regular scheduled overtime
- Starting rate is $18.75 p/hr with a $0.25 raise after 60 days, plus up to $0.75 p/hr. in raises every 6 months (based on performance)
- This position is held to production standards & expectations
Our premises and related job duties may expose individuals to products that contain or may have come into contact with allergens, including peanuts, tree nuts, soy, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish or dairy products. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental insurance package , 401K match, and wellness programs. We also offer several perks such as a BMI incentive, a gym membership reimbursement, warehouse-wide team building activities, opportunities for bonuses, and much more! We maintain a very positive and enjoyable work environment within the warehouse and try to reward employees with fun events and perks in order to show our appreciation.
“Text ‘Web’ to 1-570-293-1193 to apply quickly!”