Keep station and mobile machines and equipment running efficiently for maximum production.
This posiiton operates on a 3-2-2 shift schedule. 12-hr. shifts, 6am - 6pm.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on stationary and mobile equipment malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions.
- React to emergency breakdowns.
- Perform needed facility repairs.
- Assist with installation of utilities and equipment.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in comprehending schematics, hydraulics, and pneumatic diagrams, mechanical blueprints, welding, and fabricating skills.
- Must be able to operate maintenance vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Extensive experience in three phase and single phase electrical repairs.
- Must be able to perform advanced electrical repairs.
- Must be able to arc weld with stick and mig abilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs without direct supervision.
- Must have working understanding of programmable logistic controllers.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.