Looking to continue and expand your career as a Machine Operator? Aspiring to be apart of a dynamic company and culture? Consider our Machine Operation team with Bastian Solutions!
A Machine Operator will be responsible for operation of machinery used to produce customized parts for Material Handling Equipment projects. The main emphasis for this position is machine operation of the provided equipment in our facility. Other duties will include general maintenance of machinery and adhering to required tolerances/dimensions for each customized part.
- Works from sketches/drawings to produce parts from sheet metal, plate and bar stock
- Keep workspace in a neat and organized order; Ability to operate CNC machinery to produce high quality fabricated parts from engineering drawing
- Show mutual respect for coworkers; Ability to interpret engineering drawings and develop finished product from the provided blueprints
- Ability to operate CNC machinery to produce high quality fabricated parts from engineering drawings.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Maintain OSHA level safety protocols and follow safety protocols per JSA (Job Safety Analysis)
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and develop finished product from the provided blueprints
- Any relevant custom/fabrication shop experience is preferred
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player----taking direction when needed
- Ability to accurately read units of measurement and other calibrated measuring devices
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma/GED is required; Technical certifications/trainings are encouraged
- Experienced in one or more of the following machines: Laser, Waterjet, Press brake, CNC Milling Machine, CNC Lathe, and Turret Punch
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs. on a repetitive basis
About Bastian Solutions:
Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is an independent material handling and robotics system integrator providing automated solutions for distribution, manufacturing, and order fulfillment centers around the world. Our team specializes in consulting, system design, project management, maintenance, and installation, while sourcing the best equipment and automation technology. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and flexibility to our customers.
In addition to exciting work at a growing company, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Volunteer Work
- Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
- Company Meetings & Events
Bastian Solutions does not work outside recruiting agencies. No solicitation phone calls please.