We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences, and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Ability to operate industrial equipment. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Who You Are
Develop and maintain productive, effective, and professional relationships with peers, superiors, auditors, and others. Always represent the company in a positive and supportive manner. Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter. Ability to speak, read and comprehend basic instructions in English.
We’d love to hear from people with
- Ability to effectively present information in English.
- Math skills required; ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ensures and verifies that orders are correct
- Will be required to work off the ground while using stock pickers.
- Reports discrepancies
- Initials the pick ticket and uses proper Log in ID in Oracle to identify themselves as the individual who picked an order or moved inventory or loaded a truck trailer.
- Employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, stand, bend, pull, push, and occasionally squat, kneel, and climb.
- The employee must regularly lift, carry, and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- As requested, puts items in stock, sorts and places items on racks and shelves in the packing area using necessary equipment according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code.
- Assembles customer orders, based on the pick tickets from items on stock using ladders, stock pickers or other necessary equipment and covey’s orders via necessary equipment to the packing station.
- Verifies the amount(s), size(s), style(s) and color(s) of products assembled to fill the customer order to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Records amounts of items picked and those items that are to be backordered.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Safety training in the operation of a forklift, reach truck and stock picker.
What We'll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
$16.50 - $16.50 per hour
The salary range posted reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this role in our Moreno Valley, CA distribution center. Individual pay will be determined by location and additional factors, including job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military, or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, and all the other beautiful parts of your identity.