Controlled Substance Processor
1st Shift $15/ hour
Hours: 1st Shift Monday-Friday 6:15 am-3:15 pm; flexibility for Saturday work
If you have not applied online, please apply before coming for a face to face interview at: www.inmar.com/careers
INTERVIEWS ARE CONDUCTED from 9:00 am-3:00 pm (1st Shift) Monday - Thursday
3845 Grand Lakes Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
The CS processor works in the controlled substance cage at a processing station. The CS processor is responsible for accurately and efficiently identifying all CS product contained in each box and entering data into the system for each item. The CS processor will process controlled substances as well as non-controlled substances that come in an inbound box. CS processors assigned to Class 2 (CII) product will process the product and complete the 222 form by noting the quantities and date.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Individually scan each item so that data is collected for invoicing.
• Determine whether the piece is a non-controlled, CII, or CIII-V for sorting purposes.
• Pre-sort all items according to I-tag (pink identification sticker).
• Clocking in at the appropriate location and at the correct time.
• Overtime as scheduled.
• Follow all security rules for working in the control cage.
• Follows all safety rules.
• Keeps work area clean and organized.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 10 key experience preferred.
• Must pass drug screen and background verification.
Competency: Personal Credibility: Demonstrates concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy, Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
Regularly: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time
As an Inmar Associate, you: