Operates industrial blenders in accordance with established production schedules.
· Inspects equipment, structures, and materials to identify problems or defects prior to production to ensure a clean, clear and safe work environment.
· Reads and follows work orders and formulas to meet production specifications and schedules.
· Examines materials, ingredients, or product per quality standards.
· Weighs or measures materials, ingredients, and products per requirements.
· Adds and mixes raw materials according to specifications.
· Transfers materials, supplies, and products between work areas.
· Discharges blenders of powder when necessary.
· Ensures quality and conformity of blended products to meet standards.
· Ensures equipment is set-up, cleaned, sanitized, and operating properly before, after and between runs.
· Completes cleaning logs and notifies quality control for hygiene testing.
· Records operational and production data on specified forms/production documents.
· Reports malfunctions to a supervisor and confirms proactive and routine maintenance.
· Conducts on-going assessment of quality control and operational procedures.
· Meets and/or exceed production goals and guidelines for daily/weekly production runs.
· Observes plant safety rules and regulations at all times, reports all safety hazards in a timely manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.