First shift: Monday - Thursday 5:30am to 4:00pm
Second Shift: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm to 2:30am
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Functions essential to attaining job objectives):
- Refer to work schedules to determine items to be processed and receive verbal instructions from others regarding daily assignments.
- Operate brake-press to punch hole patterns in metal products. Monitor continually holes being punched for acceptable quality. Replenish oil supply as needed. Set-up and change over as needed.
- Operate chop saw to cut stock lengths to desired finished goods lengths.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Marginal tasks performed on this job):
- Clean and lubricate machine components at regular intervals. Maintain work area in clean orderly fashion. Dispose of scrap materials in appropriate containers.
- As directed, perform associated duties of less or equal difficulties.
- Must be able to interact with employees in a professional manner at all times.
JOB STANDARDS (Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions):
Be able to work and communicate with others, to follow direct orders. Good hand and eye coordination.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS (Needed to perform this job specifically):
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, dividing and multiplying).
- Basic writing skills are required in the completion of daily production records.
- Basic verbal communication skills are required to transfer or interpret the explanation of problems and to receive and understand work assignments.
EQUIPMENT (Machines, devices, tools, personal protective equipment, etc. used on this job):
Punch presses, drill press, brake press, hand feed chop saw, fork-lift. Hearing protection, eye protection and safety shoes.