JOB OBJECTIVES (Purpose of the position):
First shift $14.00/hr
Second shift $14.50/hr
Operate power driven rider type industrial truck including Combi-Lift to transport material from ovens to Kan Ban, to pull material in Kan Ban area for other departments, to deliver material to other departments
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Functions essential to attaining job objectives):
- Receive verbal directions from others regarding material needs for various departments
- As required, perform related material handling functions in assigned work area and provide assistance to others when needed.
- Assist in Cycle counting of Kan Ban area
- Keep Kan Ban area clean and organized
- Keep outside rack Storage Clean and Organized
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Marginal tasks performed on this job):
- Fill in on other jobs with equal or less difficulties when needed, when not running the forklift.
- Maintain forklift in a clean and properly serviced condition to assure continued operation.
- Notify others of defective operating conditions and make available for repairs.
- Must be able to interact with employees in a professional manner at all times.
JOB STANDARDS (Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions):
- Must be able to read shop paperwork
- Must be able to lift, carry or push work-in-process which could weigh between 50 to 100 pounds.